Paper submission will be through: EasyChair.
We invite proposals for demonstrations to be displayed
Demo of advanced data mining and applications that involve state-of-the-art data mining techniques or innovative man-machine interaction are highly encouraged. Submitted demo is not required to be ready for commercial application, as long as it is of interest to the ADMA community.
The demo proposals should clearly describe the motivation and design of the demo system, the functionality of the work, and the significant of the contribution from a research and practical perspectives.
1. Demo proposals must include a paper that is no longer than four pages in LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) style.
2. At the conference, all accepted demos will be evaluated for the Best Demo Award.
3. Papers of the accepted demos will be published in the ADMA 2020 Conference Proceedings.
4. Demo proposals must be submitted electronically to the dedicated email address (TBA) for the demo session. Please do not
1. Relevance to the ADMA community
2. Novelty of the application domain
3. Attractiveness of the interactive system
4. Technology used in the demo software
5. Potential for commercial applications
Full paper submission due:
1 July, 2020 Extended to 31 July, 2020.
Demo proposal submission due: 1 August, 2020.
27 July, 2020 Extended to 10 September, 2020.
10 September, 2020 Extended to 7 October, 2020.
Author registration due:
9 October, 2020 Extended to 26 October, 2020.
Participants registration due: 30 October, 2020.
Conference time: 12-14 November, 2020.