The 16th International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA)
12-14 November 2020 in Foshan, China
Paper submission (Deadline: 31st July, 2020) will be through: EasyChair.
The year 2020 marks the 16th anniversary of the International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA 2020)
Foshan is a modern city with long history and rich culture in Guangdong Province, China. Located in the Pearl River Delta area, Foshan has always been one of China’s most important cities of manufacture and international trade. Since Guangfo City Development Plan has been launched in 2009, Foshan has deepened the cooperation with Guangzhou city, developed a more convenient traffic system and promoted the science, industry as well as commerce to a new level.
The conference aims at bringing together the experts on data mining from around the world, and providing a leading international forum for the dissemination of original research findings in data mining, spanning applications, algorithms, software and systems, as well as different applied disciplines with potential in data mining, such as smartphone and social network mining, bio-medical science and green computing. ADMA 2020 will promote the same close interaction and collaboration among practitioners and researchers. Published papers will go through a full peer review process.
We invite authors to submit papers on topics of data mining and applications, including but not limited to:
Data Mining Theory:
1. Data mining foundations;
2. Grand challenges of data mining;
3. Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms;
4. Mining on data streams;
5. Graph mining;
6. Spatial data mining;
7. Text, video, multimedia data mining;
8. Web mining; High performance data mining algorithms;
9. Correlation mining;
11. Interactive data mining;
12. Data-mining-ready structures and pre-processing;
13. Data mining visualization;
14. Information hiding in data mining;
15. Security and privacy issues;
16. Competitive analysis of mining algorithms;
17. Internet of Things mining;
18. Personalization and recommendation systems;
19. Deep Learning with small samples of Web Data;
Data Mining Applications:
1. Big data;
2. Web of Things;
3. Grid computing;
4. DNA sequencing
5. Image interpretations;
6. E-commerce and Web services;
7. Health informatics;
8. Disaster prediction;
9. Remote monitoring;
10. Financial market analysis;
11. Online filtering;
12. Application of Data Mining in Education;
13. Social network data mining;
14. Smartphone data mining;
15. Database administration, indexing, performance tuning;
16. Green computing data mining;
17. Smart Nation applications;
Submission of Papers
Paper submission will be through the easychair website. The paper should be in English and contain unpublished contributions to the data mining and related fields. The paper should not exceed 15 pages in LNAI (Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) format. Manuscripts must be prepared in accordance with the LNAI format. For the template and details on the LNCS style, see Springer’s Author Instructions
https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines. Submissions are reviewed in a single-blind manner.
The proceedings will be published as LNAI by Springer. They have been published since ADMA started in 2005.
Best Paper Awards
The award will be given to the paper that the Program Committee judges to be the best in quality, execution and impact among all the accepted papers in the conference.
High quality papers accepted by ADMA 2020 will be invited to submit an extended version for consideration of several special issues at leading international journals, including the WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.